Buffalo: The Eternal Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prestation

3 posters

Go down

Prestation Empty Prestation

Post by Rogelio Delarosa Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Fellow Kindred of the Ivory Tower,

As I mentioned in court yesterday, I’ve not been able to recover the records of our previous Harpy.  In order to better safeguard all of our Prestation I ask that you all inform me of the boons owed to you & boons you owe.  If you didn’t inform me yesterday (ie. Fill out a card) please send me a private message or electronic email with that information.  Remember, if you do not owe or are owned a boon you are subject to a Lesser Status Ban.  If I don’t have any information for you by the next court you will then be affected by the ban.  Being an active member of our society is important.  It’s important that we all trust and work with one another.  For those Neonates who are boon-less I will be more than happy to mentor you in the finer points of our society and get you up to speed for a Minor Boon.  This will be more than sufficient for you to avoid the ban.  My electronic email address is Don.Delarosa970@gmail.com.   Thank you.

Rogelio Delarosa

Back to top Go down

Prestation Empty Re: Prestation

Post by LykU Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:32 pm

"My apologies for not updating my own information yet regarding that matter, Master Harpy. I will get you my list immediately. However, I do wish to add one to the list, that though not discussed, I feel appropriate. Jan Zizka of Clan Tremere has been useful to the domain, vigilant in his duties before being Sheriff and being an individual who has proven himself useful to the Ivory Tower. He has assisted me greatly and has made sure that I have been able to work as Seneschal efficiently. So publicly, I would like to log a trivial boon to Mr. Zizka."

LykU

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Zizka Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Zizka nods politely.
Jan Zizka
Jan Zizka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down