Buffalo: The Eternal Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement Stated At Each Accepted Elysia

3 posters

Go down

Announcement Stated At Each Accepted Elysia Empty Announcement Stated At Each Accepted Elysia

Post by LykU Wed May 20, 2015 8:58 am

Lyku would walk in, his attire that of a business suit instead of his usual attire. His lattern is secured to his waist with his belt as he enters, arms tucked behind his back.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Court. There have been murmurs regarding whether or not the Domain as a whole will be disgraced for the events that have occurred previously regarding previous Prince Raina Dragova, I come to put that fear at ease. Somewhat. From my communications with kindred to understand the situation, let it be known that the site created for the Conclave and deemed to be an Elysia was not properly done so. Though the Prince declared it to be Elysia, she did not have the active support of the majority of the city, as there must be for a new Elysia to be established. The site is not and has never been an Elysia. As the Keeper, I find it Disgraceful of Raina Dragova to disregard the foundations of Elysia so loosely. I find it more concerning that our guests were misinformed that it was an Elysia, but I leave that matter with the Harpy. If there are any questions, I can be reached."

LykU

Back to top Go down

Announcement Stated At Each Accepted Elysia Empty Re: Announcement Stated At Each Accepted Elysia

Post by LykU Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:45 pm

(To clarify as some have asked for such a clarification: I am expending my status of Guardian given to me as I am the Keeper of Elysium to give Raina the negative status of Disgraced.)

LykU

Back to top Go down

Announcement Stated At Each Accepted Elysia Empty Re: Announcement Stated At Each Accepted Elysia

Post by Admin Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:46 pm

((OOC: You do not possess the necessary status jurisdiction to do so, as you were not the Keeper of Elysium at the event in question. Further, you cannot retroactively declare a site not Elysium that a Prince has declared Elysium. That is not within a Keeper's power. Please see my email in response to your report for a full description. If you wish, I am happy to redline this post assuming your character would know better than to make incorrect use of his position in this way.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://btes.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LykU Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:50 pm

(No thank you. My announcement stands.)

LykU

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:57 pm

((OOC: Fair enough, then you are now officially *Warned*, as you have insulted / defamed an *Established* member of the Camarilla. You may counter this effect by permanently expending the Fleeting status *Loyal* if you wish.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:10 pm

((Lyku possesses *Loyal*, which is automatically expended to prevent *Warned*. As such, Lyku is not *Warned*, but is no longer *Loyal*.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:42 pm

OOC:

This scene is on a 24 hour hold, which may be extended depending on certain factors. The events contained within are subject to appeal.

-John Averill US2013090053 VST - Buffalo : The Eternal Struggle
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MDtheDST Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:46 pm

The ruling from High has come in

Nate wrote:The Keeper does need to attend another game session to be granted their Abiding Status. It doesn't need to be the local game ... For the second point though, jurisdiction isn't tied to an event, the Keeper has jurisdiction over everyone in their domain on matters of Elysium, however as he's saying that the site was never Elysium (which is kind of within his authority, so long as the VST agrees), that sort of revoked his Jurisdiction on anything happening to it or on it.  The Keeper only has jurisdiction over Elysium and the Keeper himself said it wasn't Elysium

As the Parting Gift status effect only allows for spend effect Riana did not automatically use her Established status' passive effect to grant Lyku Warned. She would need to be present at one of his announcements. As Wes has already declined redlining this his character did make the above decelerations but has not given Riana the Disgraced status nor has Lyku been Warned or expended his Loyal standing.

MDtheDST
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down